Senior Executive / Manager, Compliance - AML
One of the responsibilities of a Senior Executive / Manager, Compliance - AML is to review and investigate all alerts assigned via AML/CFT System.
- To review and investigate all alerts assigned via AML/CFT System.
- To block a transaction when there is a true match against database maintained on the sanctioned list of individuals, entities, countries, etc.
- To review STRs submitted by branches and recommend if such submission should be submitted.
- To prepare STR submissions within the stipulated deadline.
- To involve in the implementation and enhancement of AML/CFT System
- To answer and assist other compliance officers on AML/CFT matters at regions, branches and departments within.
- Branch Operation Knowledge
- MS PowerPoint and Excel skill
- Banking Practice & AML/CFT Law, Rules & Regulations
- At least 2-3 years transactions surveillance or at least 5 years banking operations experience.