Information Security Analyst
As Information Security Analyst, you will be responsible for the day to day administration, support and maintenance of applications and platform.
- Responsible for the day to day administration, support and maintenance of applications and platform (e.g. Windows, Unix, AS400) related IDs that are used throughout the organization.
- Handles access related service requests on a daily basis and closes them within the agreed service levels
- Participates in change management and project-related activities that require provisioning of IDs
- Performs server OS-related security hardening activities and periodical reviews
- Participates and facilitates the user access recertification and security matrix reviews, which are done on a quarterly or bi-annual basis.
- Responsible for periodical housekeeping activities such as dormant ID reviews, leaver and mover access reconciliation
- Supports audit-related requests such as sample evidence submission
- Complies with the group's information security policies at all times
- Participates and supports identity governance and access systems or process-related enhancements or upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information or Cyber Security, Information Security or related fields
- Fresh Graduates are preferred
- Basic knowledge of IT operating systems such as Windows Server, Linux/Unix is preferred
- Be a self-motivated and results-oriented individual with an attention to driving tight timelines and schedules to completion
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others to achieve a high level of success
- Must be willing to support during off office hours and/or odd hours when required
- Must be flexible to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role within the Financial Services industry is an advantage but not essential.
Your benefits include:
- Performance bonus and incentives
- Attractive staff loans
- Staff club activities
- Special promotions for staff
- And many more
The above benefits are subject to our terms and conditions under the Bank's policy.