Areas of Work
Banking & Financial Services
AmGraduate Management Trainee Programme (Executive)
AmGP aims to:
- Recruit, develop and retain top talents
- Provide experiential and intensive training
- Enhance development through mentoring and coaching
- Enable fast-tracking of career
- Prepare participants for future leadership positions in the Group
- Our program accelerates your learning curve and enables you to shape your career across our business.
*This is an 18 months programme which is divided into 3 job rotations.
- Experience and explore the exceptional opportunity at an organisation which offers a wide range of positions that suited to young professional’s talents like you.
- At AmBank Group, we put great emphasis on development of staff capabilities as we believe dynamic development is an integral requirement to ensure a culture of high performance amongst our talents.
- A supervisor mentor will be assigned to support, counsel, teach, and help you. The mentors will guide you and follow through your programme, providing you with continuous feedback and coaching.
- Participants' progress in the programme will be reviewed regularly. Performance evaluation will be conducted verbally and in writing at the end of each assignment. The evaluation will focus on their development in the programme based on:
- Understanding and application of concepts learned
- Project/assignment outcome and Skills developed
What We Look For
- We take graduates from financial/business/engineering disciplines such as Actuarial Science, Banking, and Economics.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or equivalent in any discipline
- Graduates with Master’s degree are highly encouraged to apply
- Graduates with less than one (1) year’s working experience with the above qualification may also apply
- Candidate graduated not more than 2 years from the commencement date of the programme.
- Candidate must have strong leadership qualities with good analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Are friendly, ethical, and act with integrity
- Are self-aware and learn quickly
- Embrace challenge and complexity
- Are not afraid to question the norm and create change
- Have a real passion to succeed