Executive, Kurnia Auto Assist & Contact Centre Service
As Kurnia Auto Assist & Contact Centre Service Executive, you will handle all inbound calls directed from Kurnia Auto Assist & Am Auto Assist Hotlines from policy holders, repairers, panels and internal staff in the manner to organize Auto Assist service request 24/7
- Handle all inbound calls directed from Kurnia Auto Assist & Am Auto Assist Hotlines from policy holders, repairers, panels and internal staff in the manner to organize Auto Assist service request 24/7, besides coordinating the job assignments to respective internal / external resources through constant follow up until completion.
- Responsible for product development, underwriting guidelines and governance, portfolio analysis, underwriting strategy to enable optimal portfolio balance.
- Lead and explore different product, pricing and underwriting options and strategies for the section to optimise portfolio balance between growth and profit.
- Implement existing product updates to meet customer needs.
- Timely and accurate reporting for both external and internal customer.
- Provide training to all relevant parties in relation to underwiritng matters, technical knowledge on relevant classes of insurance, new product briefing and all other relevant matters.
- Work collaborately within PPM and other team in the organisation to deliver good service to business partners and customers.
- Define and review of process to ensure the most effective and efficient delivery of products, pricing and underwriting.
- Review / implement internal and external systems & processes.
- Review and monitor underwriting guideline and governance and to ensure all regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- Building portfolio and company strategic alignment and ensure clear development of organisational opportunities and manage threats and risks.
- Perform data analysis and reporting.
- Work on shift.
- Minimum SPM
- Fresh graduate with Bachelor Degree
- 1 or 2 years working experience in relevant field