As Personal Banker, one of your responsibilities is to deliver sales target for deposit, bancassurance, unit trust and lending products.
- To deliver sales target for deposit, bancassurance, unit trust and lending products.
- To understand customer needs and provide financial solutions.
- Manage any enquiry on branch products and services and attend to customer's complaints.
- Ensure sales and services rendered to the customers comply with internal/external policies, guidelines and regulations.
- Build and maintain business relationship with existing customers to ensure customer retention and cross-selling opportunities.
- Responsible for branch performance by providing own sales and cross-selling of the branch products and to provide support to branch staff on product knowledge.
- Plan sales activities with Branch Manager.
- Ensure compliance with AmBank's policies and procedures.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree/Diploma/SPM in any field.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in financial sales and services industry.
- Candidate with below certifications will be an added advantage:
- FIMM Computerized Unit Trust Examination (CUTE)
- PCEIA Life & General
- Private Retirement Scheme
- Self-motivated and committed, with a desire to achieve goals and targets.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
Your benefits include:
- Performance bonus and incentives
- Attractive staff loans
- Staff club activities
- Special promotions for staff
- And many more
The above benefits are subject to our terms and conditions under the Bank's policy.