Intermediate Java Developer - Angular
Intermediate Java Developer - Angular is responsible for the design, develop, test, debug and documenting of applications to satisfy business requirements of projects.
- Design, develop, test, debug and documenting of applications to satisfy business requirements of projects.
- Provide technical consultation to the Business/System Analyst and Project Manager for developing new systems or enhancing existing ones to support the business.
- Analysis and translation of complex business requirements into technical requirements for development, and creation of high-level technical architecture, design documents and technical specifications, in accordance with best practices and standards.
- Able to do scoping of work and provide estimation.
- Research and evaluation of alternative solutions, and recommend implementations.
- Work with team members to estimate timelines, define project plans, and delegate tasks.
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Perform code reviews.
- Work with Technical Architect to realize technical concept.
- Provide guidance to junior team members.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in the development and implementation of Java business applications.
- Secondary Skills: Angular 5 & above, React-Web / React-Native, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, MSSQL database, Postgres database, Google Cloud Platform.
- Agile methodology- Scrum.
- This job demand flexibility and willingness to work in dynamic environment with customer driven project. The candidates are expected to communicate with clients and colleagues in EU regularly.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines. Independent, self-discipline, self-organize, and able to learn and work under minimum supervision.
- Someone who is able to contribute technical expertise to the team knowledge.