Junior / Intermediate Media Software Developer – Angular / C#
The Junior / Intermediate Media Software Developer will be responsible for software development, change, bugfix and support on Arvato Systems’ media software products.
- Responsible for software development, change, bugfix and support on Arvato Systems’ media software products
- Defines scope, plans and deliverables for assigned work packages
- Collects detailed business, user and technical requirements. Works with others to analyze collected requirements, translate into programming solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet product owner’s expectations
- Administer development and production environments
- Maintains security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents
- Builds knowledge on emerging tools, broadcast industry, techniques and technologies.
1. Technical experience on the following:
i. Web development for desktop and/or Mobile with
- Angular 5 or above
ii. Backend development
- .NET Core
iii. Design and implementation of RESTful APIs
iv. Responsive and reactive Design of GUI
v. Development of Enterprise Web Applications (On premise)
2. Able to communicate in English
3. Willingness to learn, a can-do attitude, and motivation to succeed and grow
4. Good analytical, problem solving and organization skills
5. Strong sense of responsibility and great teamwork practitioner
6. Ability to adapt and apply rapidly changing technology to business needs
7. Autonomous, engaged and quality-oriented working .
- Technical hands-on on setting up Docker
- Know-How in Usability-Engineering and –Design (UX / UI Design)
- Development of Web Applications in Cloud environment such as Azure and/or AWS
- Source Repositories (GIT)
- Application Lifecycle Management with Microsoft TFS
- Unit Tests
- Automated UI Tests
- Principles and techniques of Agile Software Development
- Knowledge in video editing software (Non-linear editing)
- Knowledge in multimedia and broadcast workflows (graphics, video, audio, transcoding)
- Knowledge in Video-Streaming and -Playback in HTML5.