Make a big impact in the Islamic Finance in Malaysia. Kick start your career with Bank Islam Young Leaders Programme (YLP).
1. Direct attachment and mentorship from the top management
- Learn about the business, leadership and other values from the top brass.
- Have a front-row seat to decision making. Be in the front-line of the actions.
2. Direct exposure to front and back offices
- Four rotations for a period of six months each.
- Choose what you want to experience from these areas:
- Business Units/Support Units/Corporate Units/Independent Units.
3. Personal and Professional growth opportunities with Islamic Banking certification.
- Experience different kinds of learning that fast track your application at work.
- Get certified with the industry-recognised professional qualification in Islamic Finance.
4.Job placement based on interests, skills and expertise.
- Choose where you want to be placed at the end of the programme based on your interest and aspiration.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
- Second upper class and above/equivalent
- Active participation in extracurricular activities
- Good interpersonal and interaction skills
- Assertive and innovative team player