Are you keen to show us your capabilities and demonstrate your expertise? If so, we would love to have you as an intern at BASF.
BASF Shared Services Center Kuala Lumpur, was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services center has 620 employees and provides
functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-
Export Order Management Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 16 countries across the Asia Pacific region. BASF has three other shared services
centers located in Berlin and Ludwigshafen in Germany and in Montevideo, Uruguay, that cover Europe and the Americas.
We are always looking for talented, dedicated local and international students from a wide range of fields. At BASF, we offer an incredible amount of exciting projects and positions, for students to showcase their academic knowledge and soft skills. We are always open to new ideas and unconventional approaches to challenging issues.
- Currently pursuing/ completing Bachelor's Degree or higher.
- Studying Business Administration/ International Business/ Accounting/ Finance/ Business Analytics/ Computer Science/ Psychology/ Communications.
- Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months internship.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Willing to work at Menara TM (next to Kerinchi LRT Station).