Marketing Communications Intern
As a Marketing Communications Intern, some of your responsibilities include responding, reporting and posting campaign ads on social media, managing replies to correspondences from social media and managing all Print/POS and Direct Mail campaigns.
- Respond, report and post campaign ads on social media
- Manage replies to correspondences from social media
- Management of all Print/POS and Direct Mail campaigns, working in close liaison with the Graphic Design Dept and Operations Dept regarding format, design, production, fulfilment, data and distribution.
- Assist to manage campaigns relating to our Customer Relationship Module (CRM)
- Assist to organise promotional events in collaboration with Government agencies and corporate partners
- Assist with management of E-Commerce websites.
- Candidate currently pursuing a Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Communications / Public Relations / Marketing
- Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia
- Minimum internship period: 12 weeks