Contact Center Consultant
As Contact Center Consultant, you will handle and resolve incoming calls (including product enquiries, service request, feedback & complaints) as per contact center standard operating procedures and CIMB guidelines.
- Handle and resolve incoming calls (including product enquiries, service request, feedback & complaints) as per contact center standard operating procedures and CIMB guidelines
- Perform the required verification prior to proceeding with updating of customer’s information, fulfilling customer's requests or providing account information as requested by customers
- Identify and escalate complex/unresolved case to relevant parties
- Update customer on case status and outcome through phone
- Ensure calls are appropriately logged and supported by proper documentation as required
- Make outbound calls to customers as per standard operating procedures for identified processes
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree holder in any discipline. Non-diploma/degree holders acceptable as long as they have sufficient minimum experience as outlined below.
*For diploma/degree holders, a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience is required. For non-diploma/degree holders, a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience is required. Individuals with prior experience in customer service and/or Financial Services is preferred.
- Computer Literacy (Essential)
- Communication Skills - Conversational (Essential)
- Communication Skills - Written (Essential)
- Language Skills (Essential) - Fluency in English language (Verbal & Written), Fluency in Bahasa Malaysia (Verbal)