Citi is looking for O&T Analysts to join the Operation and Technology (O&T) Full-Time Analyst Program. The Analyst program is aiming to develop country leaders for Citi’s future.
Banking & Financial Services
Length/duration of opportunity
Management Development Programs
You're the brains behind our work
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network; we know that success can't come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team; and establish a long-term career here. At Citi; we value internal mobility and career growth is not a question of if but when.
Citi is looking for O&T Analysts to join the Operation and Technology (O&T) Full-Time Analyst Program. The Analyst program is aiming to develop country leaders for Citi’s future. Spanning 24 months, this structured rotational program provides analysts with a platform to grow a solid Operation and Technology career.
We provide you with knowledge and skills you need to succeed
The Program is a developmental program with job rotations designed to groom high potential junior talent to enable them to take on critical positions within O&T. Upon completion of the rotations, Analysts will be placed in one of the functions of O&T.
Apart from on-the-job training, ongoing technical training and professional development training will also be part of the country training curriculum. The Program is demanding and your learning curve will be steep. You will constantly be faced with new challenges. You will be in continuous contact with different businesses, and offices in the region or around the world. You are embarking on your career at a time when Asia Pacific is growing in influence.
- Participate in a wide array of internal and external programs designed to help you gain business knowledge; technical skills; and interpersonal skills
- Benefit from the experience of having a senior mentor/MA buddy
- Receive structured performance reviews and evaluation
- Broaden your exposure through participation in local projects or task forces.
- Receive ongoing support from a dedicated Program Manager
- A Malaysian citizen
- A recent graduate or final year student with an Undergraduate degree; in any discipline; from a top academic institution graduating with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 or equivalent or at least 2nd upper-class honours.
- You have demonstrated strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
- You have a strong understanding of the global banking landscape and place a priority on client service
- You have proficiency in Excel; Word; and PowerPoint
- You have a keen interest process, technology innovation and banking industry