As Security Engineer at Complete Solution Finder, some of the responsibilities include project planning, coordination, deployment and commissioning.
- Project planning, coordination, deployment and commissioning.
- Project presentation to clients and internal team
- Bi-monthly after hours 24x7 standby support (rotation one week/month basis).
- Manage and follow up post implementation support issues (fault call tickets)
- Participate in post implementation review as part of quality process
- Participate in regular operations review meetings, including operational issues, tickets review, etc.
- Conduct internal and external training as part of knowledge transfer
- Provide Level 1 and 2 operations support for clients
- Ensure compliance to policies, processes and standards, both internal and clients’ organization
- Startup environment with a flexible team focus on deliverables
- Flat structure organization
- Young and energetic team members
- Clear and focused organization target for team members
- Regional based clientele
- Professional security certification is preferred
- Experience from service implementation environment preferred
- Domain knowledge on security technology and protocols or framework or architecture
- Possess reasonable analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Passionate in information technology/security
- Proactive and innovative at work
- Critical thinking and effective communication on the thought process