At DNeX, we believe that learning is more than just a classroom activity. It is how we come together to embrace change, develop skills and getting energised about it all.
At DNeX, we believe that learning is more than just a classroom activity. It is how we come together to embrace change, develop skills to change things for the better, and getting energised about it all. Our commitment to innovation and operational excellence means that we can offer you unparalleled work, development and career opportunities to meet your professional aspirations. Your work and career achievements drive our clients’ success.
As you bring out the best in DNeX, we want to bring out the best in you. Gain valuable work experience. Explore student and industrial training opportunities at DNeX.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Engineering/ Business Administration/ International Business/ Human Resource/ Accounting/ Finance/ or any relevant tertiary education approved by higher learning qualifications at accredited universities
- Key quality(s): Good communication skills and pleasant personalities
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Preferred: Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months internship and above
- Nationality: Malaysian or hold residence status.