As a Security Analyst intern at DNeX, you will focus on the monitoring of Security Operation Centre functionality on detecting and investigating threats System.
As you bring out the best in DNeX, we want to bring out the best in you. Gain valuable work experience. Explore student and industrial training opportunities at DNeX.
- To focus on the monitoring of Security Operation Centre functionality on detecting and investigating threats System
- To identify, analyze and prioritize discovered security vulnerabilities/exposures/threat and follow up with security engineer to remediate findings.
- To understand the various types of network & web-based attacks and remediation.
- To perform forensic investigation on all identified incidents.
- To communicate security and compliance issues to executives, end users and security experts in an effective and appropriate manner.
- To ensure the completeness of security delivery in terms of monthly incident analysis report, timely incident ticket notification created and preventive maintenance report are delivered on time as well as meeting the quality expectations
- Qualification: Candidates must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma of Network Security, Security Technology, Computer Forensic or any equivalent
- Required skill(s): Experience in CISCO network configuration and trouble shooting, including switches and routers.
- Preferred: 1) Experience in CISCO network configuration and troubleshooting, including switches, routers, WAN, LAN/VLAN configuration 2) Able to commit to a minimum of 3 months of internship
- Key quality(s): Good communication and interpersonal skills, listening skills, learning & facilitation skills, strong analytical skills, able to work in team.
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Gender: Any gender
- Nationality: Malaysian or hold residence status.