To direct and manage assigned projects under the purview of Project Management Office Guide and coach project team members in complying with the software delivery process.
- Direct and manage assigned projects under the purview of Project Management Office Guide and coach project team members in complying with the software delivery process in order to increase and exploit the positive risk of project success
- Plan, execute, monitor, track and close all the assigned projects with complete deliverables as stipulated in the project management methodology
- Manage, accountable and responsible for assigned projects to be completed effectively in accordance to project scope, duration, cost and quality requirements.
- Assisting Management by identifying and implementing project processes and procedures improvement; researching and applying best practices.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Involve in vendor management approach and strategy for selected outsourced projects
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Possessing a valid PMP certification is an added advantage
Required skill(s): Knowledge in IT Project Management and Project Portfolio Management, advanced proficient in MS Office (especially in Word & Excel), in depth knowledge in MS Project applications & VISIO
1) Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience with at least 5 years in managerial role implementing delivery process improvement based on PMBOK as a framework for project management process
2) Minimum 5 years exposure in managing software development project is a must
- Medical & Dental
- Insurance Coverage
- Miscellaneous allowances
- Multinational and Corporate exposure
- Conducive working environment
- Easy accessible by LRT
Application Open Date
Industrial Training: Throughout the year