System Analyst cum Business Analyst
As System Analyst cum Business Analyst, you will be working with the product manager or project sponsor to document the project’s business requirements.
- Work with the product manager or project sponsor to document the project’s business requirements.
- To represent using visual analysis model (diagrams), prototypes or simulations.
- To manage the creation and use of requirements trace information.
- To track status throughout the project (RTM).
- Identify project stakeholders and user classes. Document user class characteristics. Identify appropriate representatives for each user class and negotiate their responsibilities.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process analysis, use cases or user stories, scenarios, event lists, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Write requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language simply, clearly, unambiguously, and concisely.
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Experience in J2EE/Java/Oracle database and knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Desired experience/exposure: More than 3 year(s) of relevant experience complete with SDLC exposure in J2EE/Java environment
- Medical & Dental
- Insurance Coverage
- Miscellaneous allowances
- Multinational and Corporate exposure
- Conducive working environment
- Easy accessible by LRT
Application Open Date
Industrial Training: Throughout the year