As a Back-end Developer at Deriv.com, you’ll create high-performance software that will be the core of our trading services.
As a Back-end Developer at Deriv.com, you’ll create high-performance software that will be the core of our trading services. Your clean code contributes to better integration and leads to engaging products. You will improve the scalability of our suite of tools, from APIs to web and mobile apps to plugins, to meet the needs of our rapidly growing customer base.
- Build and test scalable, low-latency applications, APIs, and plugins for our customers, internal teams, and third-party developers.
- Troubleshoot applications during development and deployment.
- Build automated unit and integration tests and perform code reviews to improve the code quality.
- Participate in the deployment of new products and features by collaborating with other teams.
- Make codebases consistent and maintainable.
- Expertise in programming languages, preferably Perl, Python, PHP, C/C++, Go, or Ruby
- Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven development (TDD) techniques
- Knowledge of information security and data protection
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
- Experience with asynchronous programming and scalable systems
- Experience with relational database design and/or open-source RDBMS systems such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Background in Linux and other open-source platforms
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive work atmosphere
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances