As a C++ Developer at Deriv.com, you will utilise your expertise in programming to enhance our clients’ trading experience on the MT5 platform. The role opens up opportunities for you to propose risk management and trading solutions. You will also recommend and implement automated trading strategies. With our growing client base, you will address the urgent need for efficient integration between our services and the MT5 architecture. The role gives you the freedom to develop new ideas and contribute to the knowledge-base of the company as it continues to grow.
- Develop and maintain plugins and APIs that connect to MetaTrader 5 and other trading systems.
- Run tests and applications during development and deployment.
- Perform ongoing support and configuration of our MT5 servers.
- Work with a large codebase, employing a methodical and tenacious approach to development, documentation, and maintenance.
- Learn, analyse, and work with the new technologies that are often introduced to the arsenal of our engineering teams.
- A university degree in computer science or a related field
- Exceptional skills in C++
- Experience in test-driven development (TDD) and unit testing
- Deep understanding of software design and architecture
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have:
- Work experience in the financial services industry
- Experience in ERP/CRM integration
- Hands-on experience with MT4/MT5 trading platforms or another margin trading platform
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances