Client Support Executive
As a Client Support Executive at Deriv.com, you will assist our clients with issues regarding our products and services, build a mutually beneficial relationship with them, and encourage them to try new products.
As a Client Support Executive at Deriv.com, you will assist our clients with issues regarding our products and services, build a mutually beneficial relationship with them, and encourage them to try new products. You will also keep track of recurring issues and report clients’ feedback to other teams. If you are a fresh graduate, you can still apply for this role, provided that you value competence, integrity, and teamwork and are passionate about helping clients. By delivering world-class customer service, you will forge client loyalty and promote business growth.
- Resolve complex customer care issues through careful investigation and in keeping with existing policies and procedures.
- Communicate solutions to customer issues in a clear, concise, friendly, and timely manner.
- Respond to customer enquiries by phone, email, social media, and live chat daily.
- Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and regulations.
- File records and documents of customer interactions according to existing guidelines.
- Identify new marketing opportunities through customer feedback and contribute ideas to expand our global customer base.
- Collaborate with members of our IT team to identify new ways to improve our products and services for customers.
- Perform regular testing on our products and services.
- Collaborate with client support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction
- Exceptional spoken and written communication skills in English
- University degree in marketing, computer science, or any related field
- Practical experience in technical customer support
- Experience in the financial services or IT industry
- Proficiency in other languages in addition to English
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances