As a Financial Writer at Deriv, you’ll provide informative and engaging market commentaries, showing how global market events reflect on our products.
As a Financial Writer at Deriv, you’ll provide informative and engaging market commentaries, showing how global market events reflect on our products. With your deep understanding of the financial and trading world, you’ll write insightful content that will support our marketing initiatives and increase the readers’ awareness of our products range and strength.
- Write newsletter articles, blog posts, and social media content to deliver market analysis relevant to our products and services.
- Develop content about the advantages of our products in today’s market to educate and engage prospective and existing clients.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to absorb Deriv’s newest offerings and future plans.
- Keep up-to-date with market intelligence to make appropriate recommendations.
- Degree in marketing or equivalent knowledge and experience
- 3+ years of experience in a research field, preferably within financial services
- Remarkable understanding of the market and a passion for keeping up with financial news
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in compiling and interpreting financial statistics
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances