As a Mobile App Developer at Deriv.com, you will be responsible for designing and developing applications for iOS and Android platforms while working closely with the Product Development team to plan new app features.
As a Mobile App Developer at Deriv.com, you will be responsible for designing and developing applications for iOS and Android platforms while working closely with the Product Development team to plan new app features. You will handle debugging and troubleshooting to improve mobile app functionality and create advanced applications.
- Develop iOS and Android mobile applications, writing high-quality code and tests.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyse data and decide on the best strategies to improve customers’ interaction with our mobile apps.
- Prioritise information security and process maintenance throughout the mobile app lifecycle.
- Analyse, enhance, and support our existing mobile applications.
- Work closely with QA, Design, and Product Management teams to build the best possible UX for our mobile apps.
- Experience in Flutter framework or a keen eagerness to master it.
- High proficiency and experience in one or more of the following programming languages: Java, Dart, ES6, Kotlin, Objective-C, or Swift.
- Distinct competence in mobile app development for at least one platform.
- In-depth understanding of design guidelines and patterns in the Android and iOS platforms and their differences.
- Strong knowledge of the performance tools and optimization techniques in Android or iOS SDKs.
- Proven work experience as a mobile developer in Android and iOS.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive work atmosphere
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances