As our Graphic Designer, you will produce captivating designs that will inform the audience and call them to action. With your keen eye for aesthetics, you will conceptualise creative solutions for visual challenges.
As our Graphic Designer, you will produce captivating designs that will inform the audience and call them to action. With your keen eye for aesthetics, you will conceptualise creative solutions for visual challenges. You will play an essential role in building the user interface that brings our products and users together.
- Develop the design rationale and explain visual choices to cross-functional teams verbally and visually.
- Produce high-quality visual designs, including icons, graphics, and marketing materials, for desktop, web, and mobile devices with various resolutions.
- Create designs that emphasise our brand, reflect our voice, and inject beauty and life into our products.
- Lay out mockups and wireframes for app screens and web pages.
- Collaborate with the Copywriting team to create cohesive designs that will amplify the verbal message.
- Keep up with the latest trends and techniques in design, UI, and UX.
- BA/BS in Design (e.g. Human-computer Interaction, Graphic, Visual Communication, Product, or Industrial Design) or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with design systems that work across a complex product
- Interaction design sensibilityProficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch 3.0
- Strong core skills in establishing visual hierarchy, layout, typography, and colour effectively and use visual design to organise information and guide people through tasks
- Ability to create style guides to be used cross-functionally
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances