As an Information Technology (IT) Auditor with a passion for working in complex IT environments, you will audit our internal controls, products, and operational processes to ensure their efficiency and security.
As an Information Technology (IT) Auditor with a passion for working in complex IT environments, you will audit our internal controls, products, and operational processes to ensure their efficiency and security. By assessing our technological infrastructure, you’ll identify process gaps and provide auditing strategies to keep our organisation and data secure from external and internal threats.
- Create and conduct effective IT audit procedures to evaluate if our systems and applications are controlled, reliable, efficient, secure, and effective.
- Develop and implement network security procedures to remedy cyber risks identified through IT audits.
- Document audit scope, procedures, results, and recommendations.
- Report a summary of audit findings to department heads and collaborate with them to develop effective cybersecurity strategies.
- Follow up with department heads to ensure the implementation of the guidelines and schedules for corrective actions.
- Assist and advise management during the internal controls implementation phase.
- Degree in information technology, computer information systems, or a related field
- Experience in auditing various operating systems, database software, and application systems
- Knowledge of IT risks, general controls, application controls, network security, and cybersecurity with experience in their auditing methodologies
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to details and an analytical mind
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances