As the Office Manager of our new Melaka office, you will apply your knowledge, experience, and skills to build and lead a strong, dedicated team.
As the Office Manager of our new Melaka office, you will apply your knowledge, experience, and skills to build and lead a strong, dedicated team. Collaborating seamlessly with our main office at Cyberjaya, you will create a workforce that can secure customer satisfaction and handle accounting and payment processes with precision and care.
- Understand business trends, align with the management team for short- and long-term strategies, and set standards for the Melaka team performance.
- Drive customer experience, using feedback data and key performance indicator trends.
- Take responsibility for day-to-day accounting and payment operations.
- Manage all types of risks, and ensure appropriate analysis and reporting of operations.
- Promote a supportive work environment and effective coordination with other Deriv offices.
- Support building the Melaka teams and training them for company businesses and processes.
- A university degree in any related field
- More than 7 years of experience in leading teams
- Excellent project management skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
What’s good to have:
- Good understanding of IT concepts
- Work experience in FinTech industry
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances