Performance Marketing Executive
As our Performance Marketing Executive, you will help drive our marketing strategies by developing and executing high-impact pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns across multiple platforms.
As our Performance Marketing Executive, you will help drive our marketing strategies by developing and executing high-impact pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns across multiple platforms. Your creativity and resourcefulness will be vital in capturing the right target audience for your campaigns. Collaboration is key; you will work closely with cross-functional teams across different time zones to bring your plans to fruition.
- Obtain an in-depth understanding of our clients to help inform our marketing strategies.
- Create quarterly marketing plans focused on driving our business in targeted regions.
- Partner with teams such as Business Intelligence, Front-end, Product Design, and Content to optimise our apps and websites for our target audience.
- Develop and execute audience targeting campaigns on Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, and other platforms to drive traffic to our website and increase conversions.
- Explore new platforms to promote our business and be in touch with the latest advertising technology.
- Measure, monitor, and optimise your campaigns by employing industry best practices while seeking opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Share the outcomes of your campaigns with management (including ROAS, goals achieved, conversions, etc) and provide insight to improve our products and services.
- A degree in marketing or a related field.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in executing and optimising PPC campaigns and a proven track record in achieving growth and ROI targets.
- A data-driven, results-oriented approach to solving problems and developing quality campaigns.
- A strong understanding of cutting-edge digital marketing channels and technologies.
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in the latest digital advertising tools.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to share insight to improve.
- The ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with an international team.
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive work atmosphere
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances