Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
As an SEO Specialist at Deriv.com, you will plan and implement SEO strategies to scale our traffic and our brand online footprint to new heights.
As an SEO Specialist at Deriv.com, you will plan and implement SEO strategies to scale our traffic and our brand online footprint to new heights. You will improve our organic search rankings across our websites and throughout our content marketing efforts. While expertly managing your time to work with different teams across multiple offices, you will plan and execute both on-page and off-page SEO to intensify our brand visibility.
- Research and analyse trends to identify the most cost-effective SEM methods and the best SEO strategies for different products and services.
- Stay abreast of the rapid technological developments in your field by keeping up to date with search engine algorithms (especially Google’s) and studying avant-garde SEO trends.
- Implement strategies to increase inbound traffic and build our online presence in target markets.
- Thoroughly monitor our website traffic and tweak SEO campaigns to improve traffic i.e. ensure our website is listed within the first search results page of leading search engines.
- Monitor and report on the progress and effectiveness of our SEM campaigns and website.
- Work closely with other teams to achieve marketing objectives.
- 4+ years of experience managing organic search efforts in SEM
- Experience in technical SEO
- Experience in writing SEO driven content for advertising campaigns on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex, and the like
- Experience in working with semantic core and keyword optimisation
- Experience in reporting on SEO activities and maintaining website pages
- Familiar with advertising formulas such as conversion rate (CR), click-through rate (CTR), return on investment (ROI), lifetime value (LTV), average revenue per user (ARPU), etc.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
What’s good to have:
- Education in the field of online marketing
- Experience in gaming or financial markets
- Experience in managing an agency
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances