Senior Client Support Executive
As a Senior Client Support Executive at Deriv, you will help our clients with their requests, questions, and concerns about our products and services on a variety of support channels.
As a Senior Client Support Executive at Deriv, you will help our clients with their requests, questions, and concerns about our products and services on a variety of support channels. You will keep track of recurring issues and convey customer expectations to other teams. By answering the queries of potential clients and encouraging our current clients to try our new products, services, and platforms, you play a role in our business growth. Your deep understanding of our offerings and experience in your career make you an ideal mentor for your teammates.
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of our existing and new products and services as they evolve.
- Improve client support processes, focusing on scalability and agility.
- Analyse patterns in incoming queries, translate them to plans for improvements, and propose your plans to stakeholders.
- Respond to customer enquiries and concerns by live chat, email, social media, and phone.
- Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and regulations.
- Collaborate with client support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in managing resources to create an ideal work environment and achieve operational excellence.
- University degree in an IT- or business-related field
- More than 5 years of work experience
- Decision-making, team-building, and problem-solving skills
- Strong tendency to take initiative, welcome responsibility, and cherish learning opportunities
- Experience in conducting end-to-end UX research, including usability testing and A/B testing
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have:
- Product design experience with a focus on financial software
- Related certificates such as PMI and PRINCE2
- Stellar record of managing projects from start to finish, on time, and within budget
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances