You’ll be a Technical Recruiter, helping to build our IT teams - the backbone of our company. With your networking and sourcing skills, you will build a talent-base of competent IT professionals to fill vacant positions.
You’ll be a Technical Recruiter, helping to build our IT teams - the backbone of our company. With your networking and sourcing skills, you will build a talent-base of competent IT professionals to fill vacant positions. As a tech-savvy recruiter with a deep understanding of our hiring needs, you will choose candidates that are team players, write clean code, understand patterns, and looking for a challenge.
- Source suitable candidates on niche platforms such as Github and Stack Overflow.
- Assess candidates’ technical skills, qualifications, and experience based on standard screening techniques.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews in line with the company procedure, and participate in the selection process.
- Manage candidate databases and tracking systems.
- Network widely with tech talent to have access to a diverse talent pool for filling open positions.
- Spearhead technical recruitment activities such as IT career fairs and campus recruitment drives.
- Deep understanding of technical recruitment and selection methodologies
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Technical knowledge with a sound understanding of job requirements for IT roles
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have:
- University degree in Human Resources
- Experience as a technical recruiter
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws and regulations
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances