As our UI/UX Designer, you will inform the design of our websites and apps from the perspective of our end-user.
As our UI/UX Designer, you will inform the design of our websites and apps from the perspective of our end-user. You will have an in-depth understanding of the user requirements and you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, and you will transform complex concepts into intuitive, accessible, and user-friendly designs.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our clients.
- Translate concepts into wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experience.
- Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features.
- Create user personas, define user task flows and UI specifications, and run A/B tests to
- understand users’ behaviour and needs.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Give and solicit feedback from team members in order to continually raise the bar for quality.
- Work closely with other teams throughout the development of new products or features.
- Give our products a distinct and consistent visual identity, and ensure that it serves the needs of the end-user.
- Keep up with the latest trends and techniques in design, UI, and UX
- A bachelor’s degree in graphic design, interaction design, visual communication, multimedia, or the equivalent
- Proven UI and UX experience with a portfolio, featuring examples of your design work
- Ability to conduct end-to-end UX research, including usability testing, and A/B testing
- Experience in interpreting complex concepts and processes to develop intuitive and logical user flows and usage scenarios
- Extensive experience in creating interactive UI elements for web and mobile apps
- Proficiency in designing intuitive and cohesive screens, pages, and visual elements that work as intended
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and other design and wireframing software
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
Familiarity with front-end technologies
- Exciting work challenges
- Cooperative work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Health benefits
- Casual dress code
- Travel and internet allowances