Support superior in managing day-to-day operating activities, expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources.
FMCG/ Consumer Goods, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Sales
Length/duration of opportunity
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating activities, expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources.
- Supervise the day-to day operations to ensure internal controls and practices relating to order processing and discount maintenance are adhered to.
- Monitor Order Processing team to process orders properly and accurately.
- Administer the maintenance of discounts, trade deals and sales codes to ensure consistency and accuracy in billing.
- Analyze performance and identify performance causes of the Order Processing team for continuous improvement activities.
- Prepare periodic reports related to order processing (e.g. employee productivity, back-to-back adjustments, etc.) to facilitate management decision-making.
- Review efficiency of current processes and suggest appropriate solutions/measures to improve customer experience and meeting KPI targets.
- Work with Operations and other related departments on issues related to follow-up and take action to resolve all issue.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients/customers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge in customer service principles and practices.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.