To contribute to the strategic planning of an annual, medium or long term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
FMCG/ Consumer Goods, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Sales
Length/duration of opportunity
- To contribute to the strategic planning of an annual, medium or long term marketing plan to drive forward agreed company objectives.
- To plan and organize events, seminars, exhibitions as well as launching of new products. Liaison with suppliers and Product Managers on these events. Entails logistics and manpower planning. Ensure effective roll out of the events and evaluate the degree of success of these events by gathering feedback for future improvement.
- Organizing and liaising with the designer(s) in the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers, calendars, gifts, etc.
- Managing and planning all ATL activities (EDM, Social Media, SEO, SEM and Digital Shop).
- Involve working with product specialists on the content writing, editing and proofreading.
- Utilize effective tools in distributing marketing materials to build awareness and generate leads.
- Cold calls to target potential customers to generate and qualify leads.
- To carry out market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness.
- Coordinate marketing plans with the sales team on quarterly basis or subject to requirement.
- General administrative matters of the marketing department.
- Managing the CRM software, ensure qualify data and regularly maintain and update customers contact information in the database.
- Managing yearly marketing budget and ability to plan effective spending.
- Ability to write business proposals to attract new business partners to develop company’s product and services portfolio.
- Responsible to lead and grow the Marketing and Business Development team in terms of leadership, professionalism and execution.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Chemistry, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Physics, Science & Technology, Biotechnology, Marketing, Business Management or equivalent.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.