Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources.
FMCG/ Consumer Goods, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Sales
Length/duration of opportunity
- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditures against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources.
- Implement action plans (e.g. make regular calls/visits, take orders, etc.) to achieve sales targets for assigned businesses/territories.
- Track self/team progress against key performance indicators and sales plans. Prioritize and review daily sales activities performed.
- Execute sales activities for assigned businesses/territories, including product portfolios and marketing plan introductions, order taking, marketing display set-ups and in-store merchandising.
- Prepare quotation/tender prices, delivery and commercial terms, in accordance with company policies.
- Report on the activities and products of the competitors via inputs to the competition reports.
- Record sales data for reporting and tracking purposes. Maintain relevant customer data in appropriate customer relationship management databases.
- Execute continuous improvement activities to enhance sales processes, sales plans, customer satisfaction, etc. Track and collect payments from customers.
- Maintain a customer complaints/.issues log and follow up on customer issues.
- Respond to customer orders and queries. Inform current and prospective customers of promotions and new/upgraded products.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of products. Support internal stakeholders in relationship development with key customers.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of the industry/ market/ competitors/ customers in assigned territories.
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia.