Provide input to medical sales plans based on experience.
FMCG/ Consumer Goods, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Sales
Length/duration of opportunity
- Provide input to medical sales plans based on experience. Implement action plans to achieve sales targets for assigned businesses/territories.
- Track self/team progress against key performance indicators and sales plans. Prioritize and review daily sales activities performed.
- Call/visit existing and prospective customers to solicit orders, gain demonstrations and quotation opportunities. Conduct product demonstrations and emphasize saleable features/customer benefits.
- Report on the activities and products of the competitors.
- Record sales data for reporting and tracking purposes. Maintain relevant customer data in appropriate customer relationship management databases.
- Execute continuous improvement activities to enhance sales processes, sales plans, customer satisfaction, etc. to improve sales targets.
- Maintain customer complaints/issues log and follow up on customer issues.
- Respond to customer orders and queries. Inform current and prospective customers of promotions and new/upgraded products.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery or installation of products/systems. Support internal stakeholders in relationship development with key customers.
- Degree or professional qualification in a Science- or Medical-related discipline with up to two years’ experience in similar role.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of the industry/ market/ competitors/ customers/ products/ services and selling skills.
- Possess basic knowledge of regulatory requirements of products within assigned territories, including handling procedures, shelf life, warranties, etc.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Good command in English, both written and spoken.