Follow and adhere to work processes and standard operating procedures in performing day-to-day tasks.
FMCG/ Consumer Goods, Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Sales
Length/duration of opportunity
- Follow and adhere to work processes and standard operating procedures in performing day-to-day tasks.
- Receive and handle inbound customer orders, queries and complaints (via hotline).
- Document and record customer details, queries and complaints.
- Conduct calls to follow up on issues/orders/complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolve customer queries/complaints as per standard operating procedures and channel to respective operations team for immediate resolution.
- Provide feedback to supervisor on improvement areas based on customer/client issues.
- Prepare and submit regular/ad hoc reports to respective departments or management on all the cases logged in system.
- Maintain up-to-date information on processes, products, price lists, etc.
- Liaise with respective operations team for issues, follow-up and actions.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with clients/customers.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge in customer service principles and practices.
- Proven basic CRM and SAP knowledge.
- Proven basic experience in call center/customer service environments.
- Proven ability in multi-tasking and prioritizing workload.
- High attention to detail, follow-through and accuracy.
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken.
- Demonstrate appreciation and respect for cultural sensitivities especially in cross-country/-cultural interactions.
- Able to handle highly sensitive and confidential information with integrity.