RM3,200 - RM5,000
Required Level of Study
Areas of Work
Civil and Structural Engineering
Construction and Building Services
Engineering and Manufacturing
Junior Civil Engineer
Job Description/ Responsibilities
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects. Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems.
- Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g. managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.).
- To conduct desk studies, analysis and engineering design.
- Preparation of technical specifications and engineering technical drawings.
- Plan and conduct work requiring judgement in the independent evaluation, selection and substantial adaption and notification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
- Examine drawings for completeness, detail and accuracy as peer reviewer.
- Check prints and coordinate between this and utility drawings.
- Liaison with local authorities and project personnel to achieve delivery objectives.
- Coordinate work with the contractors and monitor the progress to ensure the completion is within the specified time frame and the work is in compliance with the specifications/standard.
- Coordinate with relevant parties to resolve interface issues and technical clarifications.
- Project management: to prepare Bills of Quantities, tender document, contract etc.
- Maintain document control, data management, track project and team management.
- Any other relevant task assigned from time-to-time.
- Bachelor's or Graduate's Degree in civil engineering, construction engineering technology, or electrical engineering or equivalent experience.
- Fresh Graduate/Intern are Welcome.
- Basic Knowledge AutoCAD and CAD Software.
- Able to speak in Mandarin fluently will be added advantage (as the role requires candidates to liaise with Mandarin Worker)
- Free accommodation
- Free shuttle bus
- Training provided
- Medical benefit
- Festival celebration
- Sport Facilities (Gym, Badminton, Ping pong, Basketball)
- Attractive remuneration package, monthly awards, quarterly bonus, and other incentives or allowances.
For application, kindly WhatsApp to