RM3,200 - RM5,000
Areas of Work
Energy/Oil and Gas/Utilities
Engineering and Manufacturing
Science and Research
Junior Mechanical Engineering
Job Description/ Responsibilities
- Follow detailed mechanical instructions, processes and procedures.
- Report problems with quality, process, equipment and materials to Station Manger / Production Manager.
- Supporting the continuous improvement process (CIP).
- Contributing ideas and opinions which are inn line with the company's mission.
- Supporting the overall process and decision making.
- Capability to handle manpower.
- Safety regulation for equipment handling.
- Able to set goals meet deadline which comply with company's vision.
- Ensure all products are manufactured with efficiency and quality.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate/Intern are Welcome.
- Able to speak in Mandarin fluently will be added advantage (as the role requires candidates to liaise with Mandarin Worker)
- Able to work independently and handle tasks assigned by top management and team leader
- Ability to learn new manufacturing system and culture
- Free accommodation
- Free shuttle bus
- Training provided
- Medical benefit
- Festival celebration
- Sport Facilities (Gym, Badminton, Ping pong, Basketball)
- Attractive remuneration package, monthly awards, quarterly bonus, and other incentives or allowances
For application, kindly WhatsApp to