Employees Provident Fund Protégé
The EPF PROTÉGÉ Programme is specifically designed to enhance Malaysian graduates’ employability to be equipped with skill-sets for the world of work.
The EPF PROTÉGÉ Programme is specifically designed to enhance Malaysian graduates’ employability to be equipped with skill-sets for the world of work. Our 6 month programme will offer you with on-the-job exposure and soft-skills training opportunities. This is where and when you'll discover your potential and grow!
On-the-job training and upskilling opportunities:
- Learn on how to create a seamless customer experience through direct practical exposure
- Gain operational and back-end processes knowledge
- Participate in training/courses to improve soft-skills to enhance capabilities
- Malaysian citizen
- Fresh graduates with a minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree from any local or abroad higher learning institution that is recognised by the Government of Malaysia
- Proficient in oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- SPM holder that obtained at least a credit in Bahasa Malaysia, including passing in oral test
- Obtain CGPA 2.75 and above (or equivalent)
- Strong interpersonal and intrapersonal skills
- Computer literacy in basic Microsoft Office
- Strong team player, self-motivated, driven and willing to learn
- Preference will be given to graduates with no prior working experience and who are currently unemployed.