The Cost Accounting Junior Analyst is responsible for the closing of SAP CO and SD modules for all assigned companies in the APAC region and is accountable for all month-end closing...
1. Responsible for closing of SAP CO and SD modules for all assigned companies in the APAC region
2. Accountable for all month-end closing activities regarding cost accounting in the region (e.g. cost distributions & allocations, activity allocation, service invoices, reconciliation of CO-PA & PCA), including but not limited to:
- Execute CO-repostings and allocations
- Generate and maintain cost centers and cost center cycles
- Prepare and maintain statistical key figures and control monthly values of central statistical key figures (HR, fire-insurance values, ...)
- Conduct plausibility check for cost center allocations
- Control CO-closing dates via CO-process block per region (OKP1)
- Conduct adjustment posting for monthly closing variations derived from coordination CO-PA - PCA
- Perform reconciliation process of CO-PA PCA according to functional areas and profit centers
- Conduct the activities in Runbook and to ensure that activities are performed within the set timeline and ensure the ICS documentation is in place
- Ensure revenue and COGS are recognized in the correct accounting period
3. Responsible for product costing related activities, including but not limited to:
- Monthly copy prices into plan price 3 and adjust transfer prices
- Maintain accounting- and costing-view for all materials in the master data
- Create, test and execute standard cost calculation run each month
- Process order settlement
- Execute central Internal- and maintenance order-settlement (CO, PM)
- Check and correct not settled internal and maintenance orders
4. Responsible for inventory calculation and evaluation, including but not limited to:
- Prepare all documents for the inventory sampling procedure
- Collect and coordinate the permanent inventory procedure dates and inform auditors
- Execute range of coverage, slow-moving and lowest of cost/market
- Create inventory calculation for each segments
- Execute, reserve and release inventory calculation
- Post evaluation deductions in accordance to IFRS and local GAAP and check consistency with evaluation table
5. SD-billing governance for Service Invoices via an automated tool
6. Process ABAS-invoicing data, identify errors and invoicing (service business), including but not limited to:
- Settle SD-orders and perform completeness-check of settlement
- Generate and maintain service materials
- Generate and maintain material determination profiles (DPP)
- Generate and maintain customer sales data.
7. Provide ad-hoc / BU specific reports
8. Provide ad-hoc support for audit requests (internal/tax audit)
9. Participate in continuous process improvements and harmonization projects within the region
10. Ensure timely and accurate reporting, comprehensive analysis and management reporting, especially in the area of profitability analysis and cost accounting.
- Young & energetic work environment
- Well defined career progression
- Mentorship from senior team members
- Extensive health coverage
- Flexible hours
- Holds a Bachelor Degree or Professional Qualification in Accounting or Finance.
- Fresh Graduate with good learning and working attitude are considered
- A team player, meticulous, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good communications skills both verbal and written in English. Proficiency in Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Depending on the individual assignment, different language skills will be required
- Computer literate.