The General Ledger Junior Analyst is responsible for the processing, checking and posting of journal entries (provisions, accruals, deferred taxes, prepayments, Hedging, payroll, taxes and etc)...
- Processing, Checking (plausibility check on the JV reference no, movement type, profit center, cost center & etc) and Posting of journal entries (provisions, accruals, deferred taxes, prepayments, Hedging, payroll, taxes and etc) raised by the Local Service.
- Determining, setting up and posting of recurring entries (if there is any).
- Reconciling the figures between FI and PCA and investigating the variances
- Executing the program to transfer the data of sub-ledger from FI to PCA
- Executing and Reversing the PCA Cycles and ensuring completeness of segmentation
- Downloading the data from PCA Interface and uploading the data to Common System (PW1)
- Uploading the data of various Financial Statement Version to GTC
- Conducting the activities in Runbook and ensuring the activities are performed within the set timeline
- Generating ICS Documentation (Internal Control)
- Supporting LS in terms of local audit
- Young & energetic work environment
- Well defined career progression
- Mentorship from senior team members
- Extensive health coverage
- Flexible hours
- Holds a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Fresh Graduate with good learning and working attitude are considered.
- A team player, meticulous, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good communications skills both verbal and written in English. Proficiency in Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Depending on the individual assignment, different language skills will be required.
- Computer literate.