As Market Research Intern at Evonik Malaysia, you are responsible for collecting data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports...
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Identify various data sources for appropriate customer, competitor, market, economic, financial and/or operational data.
- Work closely with the commercial team to identify and explore opportunities to cross-sell solutions and support new client acquisition.
- Create and updates comprehensive industry, competitor and customer models including, but not limited to, market share, growth projections and trends, and market forces.
- Provide market and competitive insights through presentations and reports to the Business Line managers and various other internal stakeholders to allow effective strategic and tactical decision-making and implementation.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of data sources, evaluating their credibility and potential utility, and leverages them across the company where appropriate.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key internal customers to identify emerging needs and business challenges.
- Young & energetic work environment
- Well defined career progression
- Mentorship from senior team members
- Flexible hours
- The ideal candidate would be in their final year/ have just completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Marketing or a related field
- Commercial acumen
- Able to work independently and autonomously
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Able to present data in a clear and concise manner
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite especially Excel and PowerPoint