This job requires the selected candidate to assist in generating of outstanding billings, prepare aging schedules of Accounts Receivables and other relevant documents.
- Required a good communication skill and able to handle customer complaints
- Assist in generating of outstanding billings, prepare aging schedules of Accounts Receivables and other relevant documents
- Do follow-ups with the customers consistently
- Responsible for making outbound calls to customers on customer's service follow-ups and other related matters
- Responsible for achieving call targets set by the company
- Deliver fast response and consistent service to maintain a close relationship with both new and existing customers
- To establish and maintain new and existing customers
- Attend to customer's feedback and follow up closely with after sales service
- Attend to Ad-hoc task assign by manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Sales & Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer Knowledge, Internet Know How, Microsoft Office.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin
- Excellent oral presentation and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Confident and optimistic personality with creative vision
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bayan Lepas
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status
- Fresh graduates/ Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- 1 Full-Time position available.