Administrative Officer (BMC)
About the job
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Technology, Talent Team, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development and Risk Management.
The Administrative Officer will provide comprehensive, quality administrative and support services within the Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) department. You’ll need to ensure smooth and efficient running of the department in all administrative matters.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will be responsible for providing administrative support within BMC. The tasks involved include:
- Handling calls
- Processing accounts, invoices, and credit notes
- Handling of correspondence, expenses and leave verification
- Office coordination
- Booking of meeting rooms, arranging for refreshment and projectors
- Providing support to BMC team in organizing activities and events
- Updating the department database and calendar
- Handling EY merchandise
- Handling EY corporate t-shirt orders and distribution
- Travel arrangements i.e., flight, hotel (upon request)
Skills And Attribute To Success
- Strong organizational skills
- Drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, team player and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least Diploma in Business Administration / Management, or a related field
- Experience in administrative support or equivalent
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
What We Look For
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What We Offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.