EY Internship Programme - Technology Consulting (SAP)
Your key responsibilities
As a member of EY Technology Consulting (SAP) team, you'll work on SAP Implementation & Support projects, including SAP S/4 Hana development.
Skills and attributes for success
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong drive to excel professionally
- Have a strong passion and interest in developing a career specializing in SAP
- Knowledge in Object Oriented concept in Java or Web Development technologies will be an advantage.
- Be willing to travel within Malaysia and/or overseas for projects when required
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in in Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication / Electrical / Electronic) or any other equivalent degree
- Information technology, computer science, business systems, business management, law or other business-related fields.
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply
- You are required to include a cover letter, most updated resume, academic transcripts (secondary & tertiary), certificates, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents with your application to be considered.
Ideally, you’ll also have
Past relevant trainee/internship experiences
What we look for
Most importantly, you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from engaging colleagues
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.