Global Compliance and Reporting - Senior Associate
About the job
Modern tax regulations are highly complex and dynamic. As one of our Global Compliance and Reporting professionals, you'll help clients meet the increasing and ever more complex demand for tax compliance, reporting and advisory services within organisations.
Working as part of a diverse global team, you'll gain the technical knowledge you need to assist clients with demands across the tax lifecycle. You'll also gain valuable wide-ranging experience across industries. We'll help you develop the skills you need for a successful career, and support and encourage you to become a recognised leader in the tax profession. As part of our expansion strategy, we would like to invite you to join this dynamic team.
Your key responsibilities
- You'll contribute technical insights to business tax compliance engagements, prepare income tax returns for organisations in diverse and specialised industries, and prepare estimated tax liabilities to assist clients in meeting their tax payment obligations.
- You'll make sure that the work we deliver is of high quality, uses our global compliance processes and tools, and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
- Anticipate and identify risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Help to create a positive learning culture, coaching and counselling junior team members to help them develop professionally and personally as an influential member of the team
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in tax compliance or a related field
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A professional qualification in Tax
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.