You'll make technical contributions to engagements and internal projects, execute work plans and prepare reports for clients and other parties.
At EY, we want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into EY services and help drive better business outcomes.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
You will experience on-going professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. Sounds interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
You'll make technical contributions to engagements and internal projects, execute work plans and prepare reports for clients and other parties. You’ll identify risks or improvements to business performance and escalate issues as appropriate. You’ll also actively identify and escalate potential business opportunities on existing engagements.
Skills and attributes for success
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good analytical, report-writing and presentation skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities
- Have at least an average distinction or 2nd upper degree in accounting, commerce, economics, finance, information technology, computer science, business systems, business management, law or other business-related fields
- Be in your final year currently or a fresh graduate
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and/or professional qualifications are also encouraged to apply
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Past relevant trainee/internship experience
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to be open to picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a willingness to ask questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that can be improved, are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What EY offers
You can start creating your future immediately. You’ll be working with experienced professionals who’ll guide you and help you build the technical skills, knowledge and confidence to pursue your goals. Imagine how much further you can go by expanding your network, collaborating with industry leaders, learning from mentors and pursuing your professional qualifications. We provide you:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please send your application to EY Careers.
You are required to include a cover letter, most updated resume, academic transcripts (secondary and tertiary), certificates, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents with your application.