Graduate Programme – Global Mobility Immigration, Associate
As part of our People Advisory Services - Global Mobility Immigration team, you will help our clients manage their business issues relating to their global workforce by providing immigration and global mobility HR policy compliances and advisory services to their international workforce.
We combine agility, diverse thought, technical expertise, and the power of technology and analytics to help our clients harness their people agenda — the right people, with the right capabilities, in the right place, for the right cost, doing the right things.
You’ll focus on helping our clients manage their complex challenges of deploying a globally mobile workforce. You’ll also help our clients improve their business in the evolving global economy and realize sustainable economic growth by helping them to integrate the people agenda into their business strategy.
• Work with the Senior Associate(s) / Manager(s) to manage multiple cases/ applications, coordinating all requirements of the business immigration process from initial consultation and eligibility assessment to drafting technical advice and documentation preparation.
• Communicate effectively with all stakeholders involved in the process for each engagement while ensuring the coordination of application submissions to the authorities are managed smoothly.
• Monitor regulatory changes in the Malaysia immigration domain, guiding clients in implementing necessary changes to their foreign workforce and processes in a timely manner.
Skills and Attributes for Success
• Critical thinkers capable of complex and creative problem solving.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
• Contribute to an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, Legal or a related field.
You are required to include a cover letter, most updated resume, academic transcripts (secondary & tertiary), certificates, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents with your application to be considered.
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Good knowledge of Malaysia immigration legislation, policy and procedure.
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to be open to picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a willingness to ask questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved, are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from engaging colleagues
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.