Talent Attraction and Acquisition, Experienced Hire Recruiter
About the job
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and help support important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
We call our human resources group the Talent Team, reflecting how important our people are to the success of the EY organization. Working with the Talent Team, you’ll help develop and execute our people strategy and solutions including the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firm’s employees achieve their goals.
About The Opportunity
As part of our Talent Attraction and Acquisition team, you will drive the recruitment growth for our firm. Understanding our business issues are imperative. You will build strategic relationship with leaders and other teams across our complex business. Identifying and implementing recruitment solutions will extend your talent. A wide variety of new experiences in a dynamic environment will help you to move quickly along the career path you choose.
In the role as Experienced Hire recruiter, you will:
- Key point of contact for one of the business units and ensure effective and timely recruitment support delivered
- Build client relationship with various stakeholders, understand their business goals and anticipate their talent needs
- Develop strategic sourcing solutions including building talent pipeline to attract and acquire high quality candidates
- Execute talent acquisition strategies through various sourcing techniques and be a ‘sourcing expert’ to the Service Line leaders
- Perform full recruitment cycle according to global operating procedures and adhere to best practice principles.
- Profile and present qualified pre-screened candidates and recommend best fit candidate to the business
- Integrate diversity and inclusivity into the recruitment process
- Determine the effectiveness of the recruitment strategy and implementation
- Ensure positive client and candidate experience throughout the recruitment cycle
- Provide timely reports and analytics to the leadership team and flag risks or delays in advance
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A graduate qualification.
- Two to 3 years of recruitment experience both in-house and/or outsource environment
- Acquire comprehensive talent sourcing and mapping experience
- Exposure in recruiting for talents from Professional Consulting industry will be an added advantage
- Acquire experience recruiting for Business Consulting roles with strong network and database
- Excellent communication skills and client focus. Ability to build good relationships, engage with business leader and work effectively with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Meticulous with high level of self-initiative
- Familiar with SuccessFactor Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
What We Look For
A highly-motivated individual with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to manage successful change in a complex environment. An effective communicator and a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seek out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What Working At EY Offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible work arrangements (FWA) as needed. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.