Manager, Channel Marketing
Lead & develop all channel-specific volume-building plans through shopper insights to deliver set volume target & clear KPIs, including post-evaluation.
- Lead & develop all channel-specific volume-building plans through shopper insights to deliver set volume target & clear KPIs, including post-evaluation.
- Work with Brand to translate Brand Concept into Shopper Program in the respective channel.
- Negotiation with Sales for an effective & efficient activation of Channel Programs.
- Tracking and feedback on weekly volume on reasons behind/ahead of respective brands within the channel.
- Identify issues & opportunities through channel analysis and develop plans to address these issues/opportunities.
- Manage channel Direct Marketing Expenses (DME) – i.e. Tracking and usage within budget, Issuance of Purchase Order (PO) and follow-up on Invoices, Ensure Return Of Investment (ROI).
- Plan & develop channel activities in respective regions (Central/East Msia).
- Develop in-store presence & communication – i.e. Impulse Purchase Points (IPPs), Picture of Success, tools of trade.
- Plan & lead Commercial Meeting – i.e. Region update, Competitive intelligence via market visit.
- Derive solid channel & shopper plans during Annual Business planning