Job seekers with Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Processing, Food Science etc) are encouraged to apply.
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Processing, Food Science etc)
- Degree in Food Science/Microbiological/Chemistry CORE SKILLS:
- To establish, maintain production line/machine performance which include but not limited to plan maintenance, conditional maintenance, breakdown maintenance.
- To establish and maintain Food Safety Management, line Aseptic Management, Production performance.
- At least 3 years’ experience in manufacturing preferably Food and Beverages Industries.
- Experience in UHT and Tetra Park Line technology will be having advantage.
- Microsoft Office application, SAP PERSONALITY:
- Has desire to learn new technology and management skill
- Team player result oriented.